These services are provided through its 24 state-of-the-art centres located at its head office in New Delhi and three regional laboratories BAPL (North) – Manesar Gurgaon, BAPL (South) – Chennai and BAPL (West) – Bhiwadi.
Bharti serves more than 1000 clients annually from India for nearly 1500 electrical/ Mechanical products under NABL, BIS certification.
A brief capability profile of BAPL under its three business verticals is presented below:
1. Testing & Evaluation - NABL Accredited & BIS Approval awaited
- Temperature-Rise Test Facility upto 20kA for Switch gear Products
- Transformer Test Facility as per IS: 1180 for 33 kV, 2.5 MVA Class Transformers
- Time Current Characteristics upto 40kA for Switch gear Products
- Electrical Endurance Test upto 2.5kA at 690V for Switchgear Products
- IP 40 Tonnes (IP 5X & 6X), (6.8m x 5.8m x 5.0m Chamber Size)
- Energy Meters including Smart Meters upto 200A
- Current Transformers upto 1000A, 0.2 Accuracy Class (Laboratory & Site)
- Voltage Transformers upto 100kV, 0.2 Accuracy Class (Laboratory) & upto 33 kV, 0.2 Accuracy Class (Site)
- Motors & Pump testing facility up to 150 HP
- Cable Test Facility for Type Tests, Acceptance Tests, & Routine Test upto 66kV Class
- Type Test Facility for Magnetic Laminations/CRGO
- Conductors upto 100kV Class
- Ceramic & Polymeric Insulators upto 400 kV Class
- Isolators up to 220 kV class
- Semi Anechoic EMI/EMC Chamber – 10m with 3 T Payload Turn Table outsourced
- Mirror Type ‘C’ Goniophotometer for Evaluation of LED based Lighting Systems & all types of Luminaires outsourced.
- Facility for Evaluation of Solar Pumps up to 10 HP rating and Solar Inverters as per IS/IEC: 61683 (Solar Pump Testing Facility is Equipped with a Solar PV Array Simulator)
- Energy Meters including Smart Meters - Rating up to 200 A
- Evaluation of Appliances and IT/Electronic Products
- Calibration Services (NABL Accredited) for electro-technical, thermal, optical & mechanical disciplines
2. Field Services
2.1 Onsite Testing of Transformers CT/PT (100 MVA, 220kV Class) – NABL Accredited
- Testing using BAPL’s Calibrated Instruments. Power Transformers can be Tested for Routine & Temperature Rise tests
- Calibration of all Thermal Electro Technical and Mechanical Instruments.
2.2 Third Party Inspection
- Third Party Inspection of all Types of Electrical Equipment including Power and Distribution Transformers, CTs, PTs, CVTs, Conductors, Bushings, Insulators, Cables, Circuit Breakers, Energy Meters, Relays, etc.
2.3 Consultancy for Electric Transmission and Distribution Sector Projects
BAPL is actively engaged as TPIEA in States of Goa & Chhattisgarh and as PMA in States of Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Kerala. Services offered include:
- Energy Audit Studies of Distribution Feeders
- Third Party Inspection, Supervision, and Monitoring of Projects Funded under Various Government Schemes - ADB, HVDS, IPDS, DDUGJY (erstwhile RGGVY), Feeder Separation, etc.