The Calibration Laboratory is an independent organization and is well equipped and well-staffed and functions in accordance with ISO: IEC:17025 Standard.
The Laboratory is Accredited for Electro- Technical, Thermal, and Mechanical discipline from National accreditation board for testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), Department of Science and Technology Government of India. Calibration Certificates issued are acceptable worldwide.
Man and Machine Resources:
Bharti Automation enjoys dedication of 17 engineers including four Domain Experts from relevant fields.
· Five Site Engineers for Monitoring Onsite Activities and Coordinating with Client Engineers.
· Bharti Automation Technical Team is well equipped with Proper Working Tools with necessary Safety Gear.
· Though Safety trainings are imparted to all staff, Local Safety Regulations are recommended to be persuaded.
· At our Office we are equipped with all Hardware and Software for our Daily Site Execution requirements.
· We review quite often change in requirements for further improvements in our services.
· The Laboratory is equipped with all necessary standards for calibration.
· The standards are maintained in the laboratory as primary standards and onsite standards are verified regularly using these in house primary standards.
· The primary standards are calibrated by competent government or other NABL accredited private laboratories.
Reliability and trace ability
At Bharti Automation we work hard to maintain reliability of test results, this is achieved by regular participation In Inter Laboratory Comparison Programs, Proficiency Testing Programs, Replicate Testing, In-Service Quality Checks etc.
Though the laboratory is accredited by NABL we maintain all standards to be calibrated in time and the trace ability is maintained minimum up to National Standards.NABL Consultancy Service We provide laboratory setup services including 17025 certification.
Approx. Rs 1,000 / PieceGet Latest PriceService Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Weight Type||Analytical Balance|
|Calibration Interval||One Time Requirement|
|Calibration Service Level||Certificate with Uncertainties|
|Calibrated For||End User|
|Number of Units||1|
|Instruments to be Repaired||No|
Approx. Rs 300 / Unit(s)Get Latest Price
Our range of Mechanical Calibration services include :
Calibration of pressure/ vacuum gauges and transmitters
Calibration of all Dimension Length profile, Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gauges
Calibration of Mass and Volume Measuring Instruments
Calibration Force and Torque Measuring Instruments
Calibration of Special Purpose Laboratory Instruments
Explore More Services