Man and Machine Resources:
- Bharti Automation enjoys dedication of 27 engineers including four Domain Experts from relevant fields.
- Five Site Engineers for Monitoring Onsite Activities and Coordinating with Client Engineers.
- Bharti Automation Technical Team is well equipped with Proper Working Tools with necessary Safety Gear.
- Though Safety training are imparted time to time to all staff, Local Safety Regulations are always recommended to be persuaded.
- At our Office we are equipped with all Hardware and Software for our Daily Site Execution requirements.
- We review quite often change in requirements for further improvements in our services.
- The Laboratory is equipped with all necessary standards for calibration.
- The standards are maintained in the laboratory as primary standards and onsite standards are verified regularly using these in house primary standards.
- The primary standards are calibrated by competent government or other NABL accredited private laboratories.
- At Bharti Automation we work hard to maintain reliability of test results, this is achieved by regular participation In Inter Laboratory Comparison Programs, Proficiency Testing Programs, Replicate Testing, In-Service Quality Checks etc.
- Though the laboratory is accredited by NABL We maintain all standards to be calibrated in time and the trace ability is maintained minimum up to National Standards.
Infrastructure & Team
•Mainly we conduct Onsite testing and Calibration of Major Electrical Equipment like Transformers Relays CT/PTs Cables Switchgear, Batteries, Energy Meters etc. •We do safety testing of equipment like Transformers, CT/PT, Relays, Energy Meters, Circuit breakers. We also undertake Testing of equipment like Motors, Cables, LT/DB Panels etc. •We conduct survey of equipment health and efficiency. This include transformer health monitoring, Turbine health monitoring, Motors and Generators health monitoring Services. •We conduct in lab testing of electrical equipment like RTUs, PLCs, SCADA, RF Modules, Fibre optic Cables, Connectors, Insulators and loadbanks. •We conduct calibration of all measuring and testing devices used in electrical testing.