Online Effluent Remote Monitoring :
The system remotely monitors effluents in water online and in real time. Online monitoring enables you to identify unacceptable conditions in real time and rectify.
The system can be deployed in remote locations.
Continuous effluent monitoring ensures that effluent levels in discharged water is within regulatory levels any hazards are identified in real time.
Key Features :
- GPRS based solution, no need of communication cables.
- Cloud based solution, does not require software installation.
- Monitors PH, Flow
- Monitors TSS (Total Suspended Solid)
- Monitors BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand)
- Monitors COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)
- Keeps record of above parameters.
- Alerts over email and SMS
- Alert history and reset reports available
- Manage all your effluent treatment plants on a single platform form anywhere.
- Plug & Play
- Digital modular measuring system
- Universal sensor connection
- Wide range of cable lengths
- Point measurement or sensor network
- System 181 – a cost effective controller with one digital input
- System DIQ/S 182 (XT-4) – a sufficiently adequate system for up to 4 sensors
- System 2020 – for up to 20 parameters and USB-interface
We supply Water Quality Monitoring Systems , integrated with multi channel analyzers which accepts sensors like Ph, TSS, Flow, & TOC analyzer which directly measures COD / BOD / TOC and Flow based on ultrasonic or magnetic (users choice) flow meters with all options connected to Data Acquisition System or PC based Data Logging System.
One system for all parameters enables flexible and praxis orientated solutionsSingle stream and multi stream capabilities:
The BOD/COD analyzers can take multistream inputs from different sources. More than one ETPs can use one Analyzer with this capability , reducing the cost of the investment drastically. However , the strategical suitability need to be confirmed by us, looking at sampling distances.
Also, with two inputs, once can establish the efficiency of ETPs, by comparing data from influent and effluent.
Our single configuration for BOD , COD , TSS , Ph , Flow including Data uploading includes:
a) Online TOC Analyzer
b) TSS sensor with analyzer
c) PH sensor with Analyzer
d) Flow meter
e) Data Acquisition system with software* [*PC need to procured by customer at site]
f) Data uploading software from DAS/Client PC to SPCB and CPCBSafe:
Fail-save digital sensors guarantee ideal process monitoringEasy:
Plug & play connection for any IQ sensorFuture-proof:
Extendable any time – also for future sensors and componentsMeasuring parameters: Oxygen, pH/ORP, conductivity, turbidity/TSS, ammonium, nitrate, nitrite, phosphate, DOC, UVT, CSB, BSB, TOC, SAC, sludge level
- Item Code: ETP
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 4-6weeks
- Packaging Details: nos