Remote Monitoring Systems
ETP STP Remote Monitoring Systems
|Water Source||Municipal Sewage|
|Water Pump Power||2 kW|
- GPRS based solution, no need of communication cables.
- Cloud based solution, does not require software installation.
- Monitors PH, Flow
- Monitors TSS (Total Suspended Solid)
- Monitors BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand)
- Monitors COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)
- Keeps record of above parameters.
- Alerts over email and SMS
- Alert history and reset reports available
- Manage all your effluent treatment plants on a single platform form anywhere.
- Plug & Play
- Digital modular measuring system
- Universal sensor connection
- Wide range of cable lengths
- Point measurement or sensor network
- System 181 – a cost effective controller with one digital input
- System DIQ/S 182 (XT-4) – a sufficiently adequate system for up to 4 sensors
- System 2020 – for up to 20 parameters and USB-interface
Process Control Instrumentation System
|Site Location||Pan India|
|Type Of Construction||Industrial|
|Service Duration||2 to 3 days|
3. Prepration of Process writups including Logics
4. Procurement Assistance for Equipment.5. Supply of Major Equipment and Instrument Hardware.6. Installation of the Equipment at site.
7.Testing and Commissioning of the Instruments and Loops.8. Calibration of the loops and Instruments.9. Onsite Integration and Commissioning.10. AMCs and PMCs are Undertaken
Transformer Monitoring Systems
|Type Of Service Provider||Individual Consultant|
|Service Mode||Off Line|
|Service Duration||2 to 3 days|
|Service Location||Pan India|
Transformers are very important plant assets and their health is crucial to the operation of the facility. Periodic inspections and tests are not always sufficient to identify developing issues. Oil analysis alone cannot cover many failure modes. Many transformer units installed at industrial plants have very unique and complex designs. TMS increases the reliability of distribution network. Transformer Health Monitoring System (TMS) is primarily health monitoring of the equipment that can acquire, process, analyze & communicates the critical parameters to centralize Data Center for analysis and visualization of wide spread Distribution Transformers and Power Transformer in Electrical Network
Not only the conventional technical data, such as current, voltage, etc., but also other critical information such as moisture, oil temperature, oil level etc. of transformers, are required by the operators to ensure reliable power delivery and to assist the day-to-day decision making activities.
Bharti Automation offers Online Transformer Health Monitoring Services.
The services include deployment of the equipment on the transformer maintain the same and provide the following data online to the end user.
Apparent power Winding hot spot Moisture and bubbling Moisture in paper Moisture in barrier Dynamic loading Insulation aging Diagnostic alarms Prognostic alarms Health index Risk index Dissolved gas in oil
Moisture in oil Top oil temperature Bottom oil temperature Ambient temperature Cooling fan and pump status Load current Tap changer information (if equipped)
Benifits of Transformer Health Monitoring:
- Reduced inspection and maintenance costs
- Reduced failure-related repair or replacement costs
- Reduced revenue losses due to lost plant production
- Deferred capital costs due to load growth or equipment age and condition
- Improved confidence and security for dynamic transformer overloading performance
- Detects incipient faults and assists in preventing failures and unplanned outages
- Enables the condition based maintenance
- Provides monitoring and diagnostic for all vital transformer parts by integrating the available sensors and supporting various IED communication protocols
- Built-in models for transformer condition assessment (bushings, thermal model, insulation ageing, cooling efficiency, OLTC)