IEM100 series is a modular level Smart AMR Meter on Redcliffe pluggable communication device technology. Redcliffe Smart AMR Metering Solution with modularity in communication helps the customer to choose the communication media to his choice. A strong GPRS communication design from Redcliffe makes the meter Reliable and solid for AMR application.
With the Pluggable communication Module, IEM100 Series is a powerful grid sensor and provides real-time, reliable readings for voltage, current, energy usage, net micro-generation output, and vital power quality metrics, enabling the customer to prevent problems before they occur and improve the reliability of your grid.
- IS16444 complied
- Connection Type – Single Phase Two Wire
- Complies IS 13779 Standards
- AMR on Plug-n-Play functionality
- Current 5-30A, 10-60A
- Frequency 50 Hz ± 5%
- TOD/TOU tariffing
- Four quadrant measurement
- 6+2 digit backlit LCD display
- Class of Accuracy 1.0
- ABT features both in single and three phase
- RS 232 port interface (For LPR/PLC/GPRS) , IR
- Programmable prepaid / Pre-payment
- AES 128bit Encryption
The meter can be remotely switched to the prepayment mode. Information about purchased energy amount is sent from the meter remotely. The purchased energy is consumed according to the tariff program.