TM100 series is a modular level Smart Meter based on Inesh pluggable communication device technology. Redcliffe Energy Metering Solution in a pluggable communication form factor enables the customer to choose the choice of communication option.
- Connection Type – Three Phase Four Wire
- Accuracy Class 1.0 as per IS13779, IEC 62052-11/IEC 62053-21
- Accuracy Class 0.5S for LTCT Meters
- Voltage Nominal: 240 V (L-N)
- Operating: -40% to +20%
- Current 5-30A, 10-60A for Direct Current
- Current 5-10A for LTCT Meters
- Power Factor Range Zero Lag – Unity – Zero Lead
- Frequency 50 Hz ± 5%
- Starting Current 0.2% of Ib at VRef & Unity Power Factor
- Power Consumption Voltage Circuit: 1.5 W / 8.0 VA; Current Circuit: 4.0 VA
- Display LCD with back-light, 8 digit 7 segment display for parameters and icons for tamper
- Communication Interfaces Optical port hardware compatible to IEC 62056-21 / IR / RS 232 port interface (LPR, PLC or GPRS)
Broad Communications Support
TM 100 family has been designed to allow for the interchangeability of AMR/AMI modules with AMI communication technologies including RF Mesh, Cellular, Power Line and Ethernet. Modules can be added at the site, or replaced with another compatible module on the field as the Smart Meter communication.